In this presentation, Scott Pugh, Principal at Jennason, discusses key functionality, architecture, hosting, and deployment, implementation and the validation of enterprise serialization systems.
In this presentation, Peter Sturtevant Senior Director Industry Development, at Pharmaceuticals GS1 US, discusses:
- Distributed databases
- Sending EPCIS data (TI,TS) to forward trading partners.
- One-up, One-down visibility
In this presentation, HDA discusses:
- 2019 Regulatory Requirements
- Saleable Returns Statistics
- The Benefits of Using a Router Service Model
- VSR Initial and on-going maintenance
- 2018 Goals and Planned Activities
In this presentation, Robert Celeste, Founder, Center for Supply Chain Studies, discusses:
- Ensures your data requestors are legitimate with minimal effort
- Does not require a central repository
- Works seamlessly with GS1 EPCIS
In this presentation, Matt Sample, Sr. Director, Secure Supply Chain AmerisourceBergen Corporation, presents on:
- Examining the full scope of DSCSA requirements and the top international serialization deadlines that are looming
- How logistics professionals can support serialization teams past the 2017 deadline
- What application does serialization technology have for temperature monitoring? Can they work in tandem?
- Predicting how a post-serialized world will affect the pharma supply chain