As serialization and track-and-trace capabilities go mainstream to meet regulatory compliance mandates, pharmaceuticals companies should simultaneously explore how these tools and techniques can improve supply chain planning and operations, elevate patient and doctor engagement, and increase sales and marketing effectiveness. Whitepaper courtesy of Cognizant.
This white paper gives in-depth descriptions of the:
- Challenges driving new serialization regulation.
- Pending regulation requirements and deadlines.
- Implementation and interoperability challenges in serialization solutions.
- New holistic serialization solution from Rockwell Automation built on a modular and scalable off-the-shelf control and information platform.
- Business benefits of the common data source created by serialization.
We spoke with the Associate Director of Supply Chain Management at Merck, who gave us a deep dive look into end-to-end supply chain visibility.
With time running low, Pharma Logistics IQ tracks the state of the industry’s serialization projects. This year’s research report maps out and measures the changes in consensus as the industry advances closer to an entirely track-and-trace pharmaceutical environment. Sections covered:
- Project Planning
- Implementation Progress
- Traceability In Operation
- Benefits Beyond Compliance
Before you hear from these great speakers at the Forum, read their thoughts on serialization within the life sciences industry. We sat down with speakers from top companies such as AmerisourceBergen, Merck & Co., NC Mutual Wholesale Drug Company and Neurocrine Biosciences, find out what they had to say!
For more information please Contact Max Miller.