DoubleTree by Hilton Princeton
Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District400 Arch Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19106
US Route 1
New Jersey, 08540
Ideally located midway between New York City and Philadelphia, the newly renovated DoubleTree by Hilton in Princeton NJ is the only full-service Hilton hotel in the area. Take the complimentary shuttle to downtown, Princeton University, and all other attractions within five miles, including the Princeton Junction Train Station. The hotel is close to many corporations including Johnson & Johnson, Deloitte, Bristol Myers Squibb, Integra LifeSciences, Novo Nordisk, IBM & Pfizer.
- · Located just 5 miles from downtown Princeton close to many corporations
- · Complimentary hotel shuttle to downtown, Princeton Junction train station and within 5-mile radius
- · Steakhouse-style bar and grill onsite
- · Fitness center and heated indoor swimming pool
The special room rate of $129 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call 609-452-2400 and give the group name IQPC, or click here to reserve online. You must make your reservation no later than May 16th, 2018. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference. Please note that if you are using a GPS, for best results enter this address: 939 Ridge Rd, Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852.
Please note: IQPC will never recommend, approve or appoint
any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary
if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to
negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel´s website
Warning: Housing Scam from Exhibition Housing Management
IQPC has been made aware that a service provider called Exhibition Housing Management has contacted a number of individuals who are attending SSON, quoting the event, to offer hotel reservation services.
Please note that Exhibition Housing Management does not represent IQPC or SSON, nor have we authorized them to use our names or trademarks on information they send out to exhibitors. While we do not know enough about this third party’s intent, we recommend you reserve rooms with hotels listed on the conference web site.
Please be aware of the following:
• IQPC does not contract with any third party vendors to provide hotel reservation services. Any company saying or implying they are affiliated with the SSON event for this purpose is not being truthful, and they cannot offer you the terms IQPC has negotiated with the venue.
• No one should contact you directly to book your hotel room or offer you a “special discounted conference rate” or “can save you $30.00 off your room rate.” If you receive one of these calls or emails, it is a scam. They are not associates of IQPC.
• If you receive a phone call from someone wanting to speak to the “tradeshow coordinator or the person who is handling SSON that your company is attending,” it is a scam and they are not affiliated with IQPC.
• If someone emails you claiming to be from any exhibitor or operations department, and the email is not from a iqpc.com email address, do not share any information with them. The company is not affiliated with IQPC and it is a scam.